Distribution Channel Manager
Kacific is a next-generation broadband satellite operator. We are committed to providing universal, fast, high-quality broadband access at an affordable cost using robust technologies and an agile business model.
Founded in 2013 by a core team of senior satellite professionals, Kacific is backed by a group of investors with experience in global telecommunications and infrastructure. Our first Ka-band high throughput satellite, Kacific1, launched in 2019 to stream high-speed, low-cost, ultra-reliable broadband to rural and suburban areas of the Pacific and Southeast Asia.
Kacific’s purpose is to make a rapid and lasting difference to the people of Southeast Asia and the Pacific by providing high-quality, low-cost satellite broadband accessible from a small, easy-to-install and affordable antenna. Broadband connectivity enables critical government services to reach the heart of otherwise vulnerable rural communities.
Kacific is committed to using proven space technologies to solve the endemic lack of affordable broadband internet in remote and underserved regions and locations of the world. Satellite connectivity drives economic growth, provides infrastructure freedom to communities, and improves people’s lives. Whether in urban, extra-urban, rural or fringe and remote areas, we help businesses, governments and communities fully participate in the digital world.
Kacific is expanding and we are looking for a qualified Distribution Channel Manager to support our sales and marketing team .
We are looking for an experienced Distribution Channel Manager to develop and manage the regional distribution network for our Community WiFi product across South East Asia & the Pacific.
The Distribution Channel Manager will be based in the Philippines. Regular travel to our regions is required as part of the job.
The Distribution Channel Manager will help Kacific build a strong and efficient distribution channel, that can translate to a sustainable incremental run-rate business.
- Develop and align the Distribution strategy for Community WiFi in the Philippines, Indonesia, and Papua New Guinea to meet the KPI of revenue generation
- Execute and manage the regional distribution plan with the Marketing team, and oversee the development and management of corresponding regional plans
- Create marketing initiatives to expand the reach of distributors in the region
- Drive specific incentive and enablement programs for the distributors and their resellers
- Build and share regional/ in-country distribution best practices
- Provide strategic sales training to enable the distributors’ resellers to promote Kacific Community WiFi effectively.
- Align distributors to targeted verticals for effective sales distribution
- Identify potential and viable locations for product installation, and recruit distributors in the regions to carry the product
- Work with distributors on product & retailer onboarding, training and support
- Be the voice of the channel for all matters relating to the distribution
- Regular overview of distributors’ performance and activities (monthly and quarterly), including:
- Attending weekly meetings
- Generating weekly progress dashboards and reports
- Providing recommendations to management
- Regular check in with all distributors, and work with poor performing distributors to identify and relocate sites where applicable
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or relevant industry certification
- Strong business development, communication, partner management skills
- 2-5 years of regional experience in Channels and Distribution management preferred
- Experience in B2B tech industry would be a plus
- Regular travel is required
Note: This is an individual contributor role, and the successful candidate will need to effectively plan & organize their work and time to strategize and execute activities.
Please send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of the position in the subject header. And please pass along the opportunity if it sounds like a good fit for someone you know!