Vice President of Sales, Indonesia
Kacific is a fast-growing and evolving broadband satellite group headquartered in Singapore with offices in Vanuatu and Asia Pacific. Kacific’s purpose is to make an immediate and lasting difference to the people of Asia Pacific by providing high-quality, low-cost satellite broadband connectivity that will enable critical healthcare, education, and government services to reach unserved and underserved rural communities.
We are committed to using proven satellite technologies to solve the endemic lack of affordable broadband internet in remote regions and locations worldwide. Satellite connectivity drives economic growth, provides infrastructure freedom to communities, and improves people’s lives.
We offer a diverse but inclusive, flexible, and family-oriented workplace with a results-based culture and opportunities to travel within the 25 markets we serve. We view our employees as integral to our business and invest in retention strategies to ensure that they grow as our business grows. As a result, we highly favour talented, intelligent, hungry, and fearless talents who like to work in teams.
About The Role:
This is a key and high-profile role in our growing and fast-moving organisation in Indonesia, an important market in Kacific’s growth strategy.
Reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer.
- Develop and execute the market-specific strategy for Kacific, which supports organisational OKRs (objectives & key results) and other relevant goals and drives impact at a regional and global level in your markets.
- Implement and execute all the key initiatives and projects in your markets with a focus on revenue growth.
- Identify new strategic customers and build robust programs and partnerships that leverage all the assets of Kacific to advance our commercial objectives in Indonesia, Malaysia, Brunei, and Timor-Leste.
- Leverage regional grants to maximise social impact and ensure strong governance or partnerships in various verticals in your markets.
- Own the revenue objectives leading to EBITDA margin contribution for the markets & support the recruitment, then manage local teams within our matrix organisation, as Management requires.
- Obtain and maintain the required technical licenses and approvals from the regulators.
- Deliver customer account revenue & cash plan and work with internal and external stakeholders to achieve targets. Manage threats and deliver cash and profit opportunities relative to budget.
- Leverage relationships and insights to elevate Kacific’s position as a market-leading broadband satellite operator in different levels and verticals from a strategic standpoint.
- Develop and operationalise new strategic partnerships with external stakeholders from enterprises, NGOs, governments, non-governmental organisations, and multinational institutions.
- Strategically engage high-level and like-minded thought leaders to advance Kacific’s place in an inclusive growth environment across Indonesia, Malaysia, Brunei, and Timor-Leste.
- Represent Kacific as a regional spokesperson, help position Kacific as a broadband leader of choice, catalyse action, and drive positive brand outcomes through Center-led conventions, research or insights and external events (such as BAKTI national events, and regional events).
- Define and implement customer account strategies, directing senior internal stakeholders to realise the plan and achievement of the overall Kacific strategy. Implement and follow a structured account management process to integrate all aspects of the Kacific relationship with customers and coordinate resources to support the account strategy.
- Manage the sales and business development teams in developing and achieving regional objectives and maintaining the profile of critical customers.
- Manage Sales, Business Development and Marketing teams across Indonesia.
- Provide guidance, mentoring and feedback to ensure the team is supported and functioning at a high level.
- Support team’s career development in coordination with the HR team.
- Accountable for business forecasting inputs for customer accounts. Responsible for the validation of forecasts and the quality of regional inputs.
- Proven leadership in strategic business development, account, and growth management, focusing on enterprise solutions, complex network services, skilling, and account management.
- Strong understanding of the relationship between business, government, and community needs, with an existing network of key market influencers, policymakers, non-profit leaders, and others.
- Experience with proactively managing multiple stakeholders in various regions within Indonesia.
- Evidence of successful partnership development, planning and execution.
- Twelve years of related work experience preferred in strategic operations management and retail or wholesale telco environment.
- A master’s degree in business administration, marketing, or related fields.
- Ability to work quickly and respond to urgent, unanticipated requests.
- Proven ability to work in complex and dynamic environments.
- Positive attitude, flexibility, and a desire to maximise every opportunity.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English.
- Team player, willing to step into any project as required.
- Intellectual curiosity and passion for delivering inclusive growth.
- Commitment to constant learning.
Apply now to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration. Please send your resume to us with the title of the position in the subject header. And do pass along the opportunity if it sounds like a good fit for someone you know!
No calls or resumes from agencies, thank you.