Product Engineer Intern – Kacific Lab (Bahasa)
Kacific is a next-generation broadband satellite operator. We are committed to providing universal, fast, high-quality broadband access at an affordable cost using robust technologies and an agile business model.
Founded in 2013 by a core team of senior satellite professionals, Kacific is backed by investors with global telecommunications and infrastructure experience. Our first Ka-band high throughput satellite, Kacific1, launched in 2019 to stream high-speed, low-cost, ultra-reliable broadband to rural and suburban areas of the Pacific and South East Asia.
Kacific is seeking a Product Engineer Intern to join its research and development team, Kacific Lab (KLab), in developing new satellite broadband solutions for emerging markets and innovative sector-based applications in Asia and the Pacific counties. We are looking for passionate, young, curious, and hands-on interns to join our team.
- Support the design of mechanical parts, electrical components, and integrated circuits using mechanical engineering principles and theories techniques
- Help build mechanical prototypes and conduct experiments to validate product performance
- Help design and perform testing
- Help prepare documentation for intellectual property, operations manuals and technical data sheets
- Work with cross-functional teams, e.g., presales, IT, and operations.
- Currently in related fields such software, mechanical or electronics
- Have hands-on programming capability on C#, C++, Java, and Python
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Must be a passionate and creative person
- Well organized with strong problem-solving skills