In this role, you will work closely with the Kacific in-country and Global Headquartered teams for overall performance reporting for all regions. You will work with leadership and own all regional business reviews and business support requirements. You will be the key person driving the FP&A function to provide systematic and insightful information for decision making. You will also be involved in investment projects/ capital expenditures opportunities and other initiatives.
Ideally, you are a degree qualified CA/CPA with relevant financial modelling and commercial experience gained from large organizations and have hands-on experience in financial planning and analysis. You also have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the gravitas to liaise with senior management
The incumbent will be based in Singapore, and support Kacific portfolio focused on 25 markets within the region. This is an individual contributor role reporting to the CFO.
- Build and maintain financial models for the company to facilitate analysis and scenario planning, and provide analysis and reporting to management, shareholders, lenders, and other stakeholders
- Own the forecasting and budgeting processes, liaising with functional areas within the organization to provide accurate and timely management and Board reporting
- Be comfortable with reviewing and modelling legal documents, and take charge of the organization’s financial obligations under its lender and other documents
- Assist with analysing complex transactions undertaken by the organization, to understand their financial and accounting implications
- Lead projects to facilitate and improve business operations and make use of technology to enhance efficiency
- Assist with reporting to the Board, investors, lenders and other stakeholders
- At least 5 years’ experience in a financial modelling and analysis role, preferably in an investment bank, fund manager, private equity firm, or transaction advisory function in a top-tier accounting or consulting firm
- Experience building and maintaining large complex financial models
- Very advanced Excel skills, including macros and VBA
- Experience in project management, automation, and process improvement highly regarded
- Ability to work and adapt in a fast-changing environment while maintaining discipline
- Ability to think strategically and “out of the box”
- Bachelor or higher degree essential
Please send us your resume to email@example.com with the title of the position in the subject header. And please pass along the opportunity if it sounds like a good fit for someone you know!