The HR & Admin team at Kacific manages and deliver core HR operations functions across the organization, covering the full employee life cycle such as recruitment researching and screening, onboarding and offboarding, employment relations, compensation and benefits and human capital matters.
The HR & Admin Internship is open to students from all academic disciplines with strong analytical skills and the ability to help Kacific’s clients and users. With exceptional interpersonal skills, you are deeply interested in recruitment service, project management, research and communication. Blending new technologies and digital solutions, you like experimenting with new tools. You are also a self-starter who brings a determined, solution-oriented attitude. The role does not require technical skills and could include managing internal data, developing creative solutions to improve processes, improving access to relevant information for the team.
You will be assigned an intern manager who will help to identify project goals, inspire and mentor you, and support your professional development.
• In-depth research for recruitment needs and talent management
• Data Optimization/ Engineering our data into a clean, elegant database
• Organizing, interpreting and translating data into meaningful insights about our talent
• Blending new technologies and digital solutions, you like experimenting with new tools
• Support integration of application tracking system and work extensively with LinkedIn platform
• Extensive screening of potential new hires
• Mapping processes into a playbook for future use
• Handle reception desk
• Attend to walk-in customers register them
• Offer refreshments and show guests to a meeting room
• Collect and distribute mails
• Manage stationery inventory.
• Manage the purchase of stamps and postal services (mailing, purchase stamps / DHL)
• Part of the organising committee to help with organising company events/lunches/celebrations/decorations)
• Create a quarterly calendar of event and activities for staff
• Be open to any ad-hoc duties with the team
• Currently studying in a recognized university
• Open and outgoing personality would be a bonus
• Deadline-oriented, inquisitive, with great follow-up and reporting skills
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Please send us your resume to email@example.com with the title of the position in the subject header. And please pass along the opportunity if it sounds like a good fit for someone you know!