Market Research Analyst
Jan 08 2021
Kacific is seeking a Market Analyst to join its research and development team, Kacific Lab (KLab), in developing new satellite broadband solutions for emerging markets and innovative sector-based applications in Asia and the Pacific counties. The Market analyst reports to EVP, Head of Kacific Lab.
Due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19 and the escalating visa/travel restrictions in place, we’re currently unable to extend offers to anyone who cannot work from Singapore due to lockdown visa/travel restrictions, or other restrictive measures until further notice. Consequently, we will be prioritizing candidates who can start in this location by set date as expected. We’re keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position should the restrictive measures be removed later on.
- Conduct market research and assessment, monitor trends within the telecommunications sector in Asia-Pacific;
- Coordinate with interdepartmental stakeholders to develop new satellite broadband solutions, conduct feasibility studies, financial modelling, and commercial-launch plans;
- Develop new-market strategies and high-level business proposals;
- Manage a central knowledge base;
- Identify and consult with key private and public sector stakeholders to pilot new products and collect market information;
- Record research findings, extrapolate market trends and patterns, and deliver regular reports to the Executive Team;
- Arrange meetings with internal and external stakeholders (including senior executives) to present progress updates and new proposals from Kacific Lab.
- An MBA or Bachelor’s degree in related fields such as business management, finance, or technology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organized, detail-oriented, and motivated self-starter
- Able to collaborate effectively with different business units
- Strong command of statistical analysis and CRM software tools (SAS, Tableau, Salesforce or similar)
- Willingness to travel around the Asia Pacific and conduct face-to-face meetings with C-suite and senior-level executives