Marketing Manager (International)
The Marketing Manager will specialize in demand and lead generation. The manager will work with sales teams and business partners to drive sales development in the international market. The manager has to stay up-to-date with the products, services and market trends of Kacific, our business partners, and other companies that provide similar services as Kacific and our partners.
The incumbent will be based in Singapore, and the portfolio will focus on 25 markets.
- Formulate and implement marketing strategies with regional sales teams and business counterparts to drive revenue growth and brand awareness
- Manage marketing budget to meet marketing goals
- Partner creative agencies to develop competitive marketing collaterals, and work with advertisers to publish marketing collaterals in a cost-efficient manner
- Build an event participation calendar for key industry and branded marketing events
- Identify and participate in relevant conferences and events to market the products and services of Kacific and our business partners, and participate in pre-event marketing activities and sessions as well as post-event customer connection activities
- Drive and maintain online marketing strategies
- Work with business partners to regularly update website content to align information with sales objectives
- Search engine optimization (SEO): develop strategies to increase the number of incoming leads by getting high-ranking placements in search results
- Pay per click (PPC) campaigns: sponsored online advertising paid for by the business to appear alongside non-paid search results.
- Monitor and measure the effectiveness of marketing strategies through digital analytics, and other key performance indicators
- Review marketing strategies and recommend new strategies whenever the need arises
- Train sales teams and business partners on knowledge of our services and products
- Build relationships with advertisers, sales teams, business partners, regional media, and government agencies
- Report work results to and take on other responsibilities assigned by reporting officer
- At least eight years of B2B and B2C experience with a telecommunications or tech company
- University degree in marketing, business marketing, business management or equivalent qualification with at least one year of relevant experience or at least 12 years of relevant experience if without a formal university degree
- Strong skillsets in English language (Bahasa and/or Tagalog is a bonus)
- Track record in breaking new grounds for marketing
- Skilled relationship builder with strong project and stakeholder management skills
- Eloquent and confident individual with a can-do attitude
While the incumbent will be based in Singapore, he/she will be required to travel regularly and work with global teams remotely when required.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of the position in the email subject header. Pass along this opportunity to someone else you know who fits the position.