- Extensive Consumer (B2C) & Business(B2B) Marketing Experience Required
- Creative and Digital Marketing Know-how
- Telco, Internet Service Provider Marketing Operations Experience
- Based in Singapore with Regular Travel Required within APAC Region
The Marketing Operations Lead will specialize in consumer (B2C) and business (B2B) market demand and lead generation partnering with Kacific leadership and sales teams and business partners to drive product awareness and sales growth across our targeted portfolio and markets.
This role will offer the opportunity for he/she to develop and execute Kacific digital marketing strategies and campaigns staying up to date with the products, services, and market trends to serve our business partners to grow within the APAC region..
The incumbent will be based in Singapore, and support Kacific portfolio focused on 25 markets within the APAC region.
This is an individual contributor role reporting to the CCO.
Consumer (B2C) and Business(B2B) Marketing
- Work closely with Kacific partners (e.g. Internet service providers in the Philippines) and sales team across APAC to align marketing programs to business and sales objectives and priorities, and ensure all sales targets are met
- Be the brand ambassador for Kacific ensuring brand visibility and consistency in every partner, and business market channels
- Communicate to Kacific executives consistently and concisely the partner and business channels creative priorities
- Train Kacific sales teams and business partners on knowledge of Kacific services and products and share marketing strategies and insights to grow business revenue
- Build relationships with advertisers, sales teams, business partners, government agencies and other bodies relevant to Kacific business goals and objectives
Creative and Digital Marketing
- Collaborate with marketing stakeholders (Kacific and partners) to provide input and direction to ensure business market strategies, campaign approaches, creative direction and impact measurement exceed business goals and performance
- Support and provide direction to ensure partner’s customer-facing websites, digital platforms, marketing materials through Kacific’s creative agencies where required align to brand, market strategy and business goals
- Manage all Kacific digital communication channels and tools including email, mobile applications, and social media platforms as relevant to engage partners and consumers
- Participate in Kacific website maintenance, structure development and search engine optimization (SEO) to ensure all incoming leads are targeted by getting high-ranking placements in search results
- Build an event participation calendar for key industry and branded marketing events
- Identify, co-ordinate and participate in relevant conferences and events to market the products and services of Kacific and our business partners, and participate in pre-event marketing activities and sessions as well as post-event customer connection activities
- At least five years’ experience in a Marketing operations role with extensive focus on B2B – B2C marketing, working with sales teams, partners, distribution channels and agencies
- Significant marketing experience within telecoms, ISP or technology-related companies and industries driving brand and product awareness and sales growth
- Demonstrated experience developing and executing online and offline market strategies and analysis to drive education, adoption, and revenue growth of complex technical products
- Experience planning and managing online and offline marketing events with partners, distributors, and industry conferences/events
- Train sales teams and business partners on knowledge of our services and products
- Work side by side, coach and mentor Kacific partners and distributors in best practice marketing activities
- Demonstrated experience managing marketing budgets
- Skilled relationship builder with strong project and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- University degree in marketing, business marketing, business management
Please send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of the position in the subject header. And please pass along the opportunity if it sounds like a good fit for someone you know!