- Business & Corporate Marketing Focus
- Extensive PR Communications Experience Required
- Develop and Execute PR & Marketing Communications Strategies
- Experience in Telco, Internet Service Provider or Marketing Agency
The Public Relations Manager is responsible for managing all Kacific internal and external communications ensuring all marketing, messaging and content are consistent and aligned with Kacific brand guidelines. This role will offer the opportunity for he/she to develop, facilitate and direct all marketing workflow, and public relations scope of work for all interdepartmental and external communications.
The marketing management side of the role will involve the development and refinement of marketing goals, promotional and branding materials, and activities in consultation with the executive team, marketing team, sales team, partners, and agencies.
The incumbent will be based in Singapore, and support Kacific portfolio focused on 25 markets within the APAC region.
This is an individual contributor role reporting to the CCO.
Public Relations & Communications Strategy
- Incorporate public relations and communications activities into marketing strategies and campaigns to support business goals and objectives, and coordinate with all other departments to maximise the efficiency of operations and activities
- Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast, and online media
- Plan and develop budgets for marketing communications and PR programs and monitor the progress
Digital Marketing Strategy
- Formulate and implement B2B & B2C marketing strategies in partnership with the regional sales team, marketing team, and partners to drive revenue growth and brand awareness
- Communicate online strategy and provide ongoing social media counsel and project updates to internal and external stakeholders
- Own and manage editorial direction and distribution of Kacific press releases, customer testimonials and other written content
- Develop effective content for social media channels, website, and third-party industry related web portals
- Effectively manage website with third-party vendors to ensure the consistent structure is developed to market products and solutions to different market segments
- Proof-read and ensure all copywriting materials visible to the public is accurate, clear and consistent with Kacific objectives for all media platforms and channels
- Research and develop presentations, business proposals and marketing material to prepare and coach Kacific executives and sales teams to be equipped to engage with media, external thought leaders, events owners, partners, government bodies and other relevant audience
- As a point of contact, manage all media, government bodies or industry influencers enquiries and responses
Key Experience and Requirements
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in public relations, market, and media communications with a focus on Telco, Internet Service Provider, High Tech industries
- Superior experience in the development and execution of strategic public relations and market communications and content
- Experience in the development of strategic marketing and communications programs supporting the regional sales team, marketing team, and partners to drive revenue growth and brand awareness
- Extensive experience within a public relations, market, and media communications high profile role
- Superior written, verbal, and visual communication skills in key areas of Media Advertising, Blogging, Content Management, and Digital Marketing
- Experience copywriting and editing documents and managing content/editorial calendar
- Strong project management skills and experience, including managing internal stakeholders and multiple projects at once
- Large meeting content planning and execution experience
- Experience creating metrics to measure communication effectiveness, reach and engagement
- Start-up mindset
- A strong balance of creative and analytical skills
- Must be comfortable in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- International experience and/or experience working on cross-functional teams a plus
- Graphic design experience or an eye for communicating visually a plus
- Public speaking exposure a plus
Please send us your resume to email@example.com with the title of the position in the subject header. And please pass along the opportunity if it sounds like a good fit for someone you know!