Be a brand ambassador for Kacific in the region:
- Embody Kacific values, ethics, and demeanor.
- Create and maintain a bridgehead for Kacific and defend its interests.
- Act as Kacific main point of contact and relationship manager with all customers, governments, government agencies, chambers of commerce, industry bodies, NGOs and other stakeholders.
- Gather market, operational and regulatory intelligence.
Represent Kacific’s interests in the local market:
- Guide Kacific sales team towards potential opportunities.
- Be Kacific’s first point of contact for our customers’ executive team for high-level operational topics, strategic considerations or for any other need.
- Support our customers operations by delivering technical training, technical guidance and hands on contributions as guided and directed by Kacific technical and service delivery teams.
- Organise, coordinate and participate to local and regional relevant events and conferences along with Kacific team members.
- Be Kacific Crisis Management Team “armed arm” in the region for local or regional incidents and crises. Implement Kacific processes and resolution plans and follow management instructions. Ensure communication and smooth relationships with all crisis stakeholders.
- Highly disciplined and trustworthy.
- Very articulate, presentable and diplomatic.
- Hands-on / rolled-up sleeves, resourceful and self-starter.
- Able and willing to travel to remote regions and to work in difficult conditions from time to time.
- Able to deliver under high pressure and or crisis conditions.
- Team player, able to work autonomously under remote guidance for extended periods of time.
- Vast experience in dealing with high-stake situations with and for very high-value stakeholders.
- Experience in the satellite communication industry would be preferred.
- Experience in the military, Oil & Gas, NGOs, etc. (as an Officer, senior NCO, field engineer, field representative, etc.) would be positively considered (while not required).
- General understanding of telecom systems operations,
- Able to be trained on the functioning of advanced technical systems,
- Familiar with crisis management processes,
- Excellent and demonstrated negotiations skills.
Candidates with local experience would be preferred for their understanding of the situation/context on the ground and their local network.