The incumbent will be based in the Pacific Islands, and support Kacific portfolio focused on regional efforts within the region. This is an individual contributor role reporting to the General Manager.
To support its growth, Kacific is looking for Regional Managers / Regional Directors to be based in the Pacific Islands.
Be a brand ambassador for Kacific in the region:
- Embody Kacific values, ethics, and demeanor,
- Create and maintain a bridgehead for Kacific and defend its interests,
- Act as Kacific main point of contact and relationship manager with all governments, government agencies, chambers of commerce, industry bodies, NGOs and other stakeholders,
- Gather market, operational, and regulatory intelligence.
Represent Kacific interests in the market:
- Guide Kacific sales team towards potential opportunities,
- Be Kacific first point of contact for our customers’ executive team for high-level operational
- topics, strategic considerations or for any other needs,
- Support our customers’ operations by delivering technical training, technical guidance and
- hands-on contributions as guided and directed by Kacific technical and service delivery teams,
- Organize, coordinate and participate in local & regional relevant events and conferences
- along with Kacific team members,
- Be Kacific Crisis Management Team “armed arm” in the region for local or regional incidents
- and crises. Implement Kacific processes and resolution plans and follow management
- Ensure communication and smooth relationships with all crisis stakeholders.
- Highly disciplined and trustworthy,
- Very articulate, presentable and diplomatic,
- Hands-on / rolled-up sleeves, resourceful, self-starter,
- Able and willing to travel to remote regions and to work in difficult conditions from time to
- Able to deliver under high pressure and or crisis conditions,
- Team player, able to work autonomously under remote guidance for extended periods of
- Vast experience in dealing with high-stake situations with and for very high-value
- Experience in the military, Oil & Gas, NGOs, etc. (as an Officer, senior NCO, field engineer,
- field representative, etc.) would be positively considered (while not required).
- General understanding of telecom systems operations,
- Able to be trained on the functioning of advanced technical systems,
- Familiar with crisis management processes,
- Excellent and demonstrated negotiation skills.
*** This job is not based in Singapore
Local applicants would be preferred for their ground understanding and network.
Please send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of the position in the subject header. And please pass along the opportunity if it sounds like a good fit for someone you know!