The Pre-Sales Managers complement our sales team by supporting customers with the design of technical solutions to meet their business requirements around the in-country commercialization satellite broadband services based on Kacific high-throughput satellites.
If you hold a MS in Electronics/Telecoms/IT, have at least 8 years of experience in pre-sales in the communications/IT industries, of which 3 years is in satellite communications and fit the below profile, we want to talk to you!
- Hands-on experience in preparing responses to complex RFI/RFP/RFQ to government and private sector for satellite/IT/Telecoms products, possibly in partnership with third-party integrators
- Direct experience in supporting a sales team with writing technical proposals and presenting to business and technical stakeholders at customers
- Able to design and get implemented POC/trial/demos successfully translating in to a customer contract
- Contribute innovatively to new product design and first roll-out, able to gather early adopters’ feedback for the benefit of the product management organization
- Track record on turning satellite bandwidth sales into complex solutions for telcos (mobile, fixed, cable), mobility sector (maritime, airplanes), oil and gas/mining, enterprise networks, consumer broadband is a strong plus
- Familiar with industry verticals such as mobile telecoms (4G/5G), emergency services, digital healthcare, digital education, internet Wi-Fi spots etc
- Experience in handling or cooperating different industry verticals such as Telco, SME, Direct Sales
- Deep understanding of satellite communications and internet/IP architectures
- Experience in handling High Throughput/Multi-spot beam satellites is a strong plus.
- Knowledge and experience in Hub systems, with a strong preference for HTS Hubs (Newtec iDirect)
- Knowledge and experience on VSAT installations
- Good understanding and hands on experience of creating link budgets
- Knowledge and experience in IP networking, IP Voice, etc
- Knowledge and experience in mobile backhaul, enterprise networks, ISP setup, WIFI networks.
- Knowledge and experience in designing satellite-based mobility solutions
- Knowledge and experience in Video/OTT
- Knowledge and experience in software: middleware, API integration
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Able to work remotely in missions and autonomous/self-starter
- Has global exposure
- Knowledge and experience of conducting business in country of operations of Kacific-1 is a plus
Demonstrated track record of technical account management and commercial/technical negotiation
Please send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of position in the subject header. And please pass along the opportunity if it sounds like a good fit for someone you know!