B2B Marketing & Communications Manager
Kacific is a fast-growing and evolving broadband satellite group headquartered in Singapore with offices in Vanuatu and Asia Pacific. Kacific’s purpose is to make an immediate and lasting difference to the people of Asia Pacific by providing high-quality, low-cost satellite broadband connectivity that will enable critical healthcare, education, and government services to reach unserved and underserved rural communities.
We are committed to using proven satellite technologies to solve the endemic lack of affordable broadband internet in remote regions and locations worldwide. Satellite connectivity drives economic growth, provides infrastructure freedom to communities, and improves people’s lives.
We offer a diverse but inclusive, flexible, and family-oriented workplace with a results-based culture and opportunities to travel within the 25 markets we serve. We view our employees as integral to our business and invest in retention strategies to ensure that they grow as our business grows. As a result, we highly favour talented, intelligent, hungry, and fearless talents who like to work in teams.
Kacific is expanding, and we are looking for a B2B Marketing & Communications Manager to support our sales and marketing team.
About The Role
We are looking for a passionate and compassionate storyteller and marketer who believes in making the world better by connecting the underserved and unserved.
The B2B Marketing & Communications Manager will play a key role in developing and implementing regional marketing activities to drive awareness for Kacific in Asia Pacific. This includes internal and external communications, social media, and public relations initiatives. Our ideal candidate will be a self-starter, outgoing, and with strong writing and execution skills. The role will be based in Singapore and reports to the Senior Marketing Manager.
He or she will be involved in the following:
Partner Marketing (B2B and B2B2C)
- Support marketing strategy of new product launches and flagship products to deliver the commercial objectives, reaching new and existing customers and launching new products,
- Work on partner marketing with Kacific’s partners (e.g. Internet service providers) and Business Development team in Asia (Indonesia, Philippines, Timor Lester, Nepal) and Pacific (Federated States of Micronesia) to align marketing programs to business and sales objectives or priorities, and ensure all sales targets are met,
- Analyse marketing activities, drive efficiencies, and optimise campaigns,
- Identify, coordinate, and participate in relevant conferences and events to market the products and services of Kacific and our business partners, and participate in pre-event marketing activities and sessions as well as post-event customer connection activities,
- Train Kacific sales teams and business partners on knowledge of Kacific services and products and share marketing strategies and insights to grow business revenue,
- Be the brand ambassador for Kacific, and ensure brand visibility and consistency in every partner, business market & channel.
Brand, Communications and Public Relations
- Collaborate with marketing stakeholders (Kacific and partners) to provide input and direction to ensure business market strategies, campaign approaches, creative direction, and impact measurement exceed business goals and performance,
- Support and provide direction to ensure partner’s customer-facing websites, digital platforms, and marketing materials through Kacific’s creative agencies where required, align to brand, market strategy, and business goals,
- Manage Kacific digital communication channels and tools, including website and mobile applications, as relevant to engage partners and consumers,
- Manage Kacific’s brand publicity with the PR agency,
- Participate in Kacific website maintenance, structure development, and search engine optimisation (SEO) to ensure all incoming leads are targeted by getting high-ranking placements in search results.
- 9 to 10 years of marketing experience. Telecoms, ISP, or technology-related companies and industries driving brand and product awareness and sales growth is a plus,
- Strategic thinker who is willing to roll their sleeves and execute priorities independently.
- Experience planning and managing online and offline marketing events with partners, distributors, and industry conferences or events.
- Demonstrated experience managing marketing budgets,
- Skilled relationship builder with strong project and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent verbal and written English skills,
- Event management coordination experience is a plus.
Apply now to email@example.com for immediate consideration. Please send your resume to us with the title of the position in the subject header. And do pass along the opportunity if it sounds like a good fit for someone you know!