Full Stack Developer
The full stack developer is based in Singapore and reporting to the NOC Manager will be responsible for all front and back-end development including design for web development and database for the Kacific group.
With HQ in Singapore and team members based across APAC, Kacific (www.kacific.com) is a leading next-generation wholesale broadband satellite operator that disrupts the industry and brings telecommunication services (high-speed internet) to countries in the Pacific and South-East Asia.
With our first satellite launched in 2019 and our second in preparation, this is an exciting time to join the team at Kacific.
Your role will be critical to the success of Kacific and will cover the following areas:
- Develop visually appealing web applications, including translating designer mock-ups and wireframes into front-end code
- Develop functional databases, applications, and servers to support websites on the back end
- Develop web applications with responsive design.
- Develop and design RESTful services and APIs.
- Develop, implement and maintain data warehouse and business systems.
- Stay abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages
- Strategize organizational direction on emerging technology platforms and communicate the effectiveness to executive stakeholders
- Ensure that non-functional requirements such as security, performance, maintainability, scalability, usability, and reliability are being considered when designing solutions.
Skills that the candidate should have:
- Experience as Full Stack Developer with ASP.Net Core Web API (C#) and Angular
- Strong use of PostgreSQL/MS SQL and ORMs such as EF Core, Dapper
- Experience in microservice architecture
- Experience in frontend development with CSS, Sass, bootstrap
- Knowledge of building and running CI/CD pipelines in AWS
- Focus on clean code and testing
- Ability to work in all the phases in SDLC
- Knowledge in Scrum agile software development methodology
- Basic knowledge in technologies such as Docker, RabbitMQ, gRPC, SignalR
- Independent self-starter.
- Self-pacing and resourcefulness.
- Disciplined and goal orientated.
- Openness and adaptability to fast pace decisions and changes.
- Idea-tank and willingness to explore out-of-the-box.
Due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19 and the escalating visa/travel restrictions in place, we’re currently unable to extend offers to anyone who cannot work from Singapore due to visa/travel restrictions, or other restrictive measures until further notice. Consequently, we will be prioritizing candidates who can start in this location by set date as expected. We’re keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position should the restrictive measures be removed later on.
Please send us your resume to email@example.com with the title of the position in the subject header. And please pass along the opportunity if it sounds like a good fit for someone you know!