Marketing Communications Executive, Indonesia
Kacific is a fast-growing and evolving broadband satellite group headquartered in Singapore with offices in Vanuatu and Asia Pacific. Kacific’s purpose is to make an immediate and lasting difference to the people of Asia Pacific by providing high-quality, low-cost satellite broadband connectivity that will enable critical healthcare, education, and government services to reach unserved and underserved rural communities.
We are committed to using proven satellite technologies to solve the endemic lack of affordable broadband internet in remote regions and locations worldwide. Satellite connectivity drives economic growth, provides infrastructure freedom to communities, and improves people’s lives.
We offer a diverse but inclusive, flexible, and family-oriented workplace with a results-based culture and opportunities to travel within the 25 markets we serve. We view our employees as integral to our business and invest in retention strategies to ensure that they grow as our business grows. As a result, we highly favour talented, intelligent, hungry, and fearless talents who like to work in teams.
Kacific is expanding, and we are looking for a Marketing Communications Executive (Indonesia) to support our marketing team.
About The Role
We are looking for a passionate and compassionate storyteller and marketer who believes in making the world better by connecting the underserved and unserved.
The Marketing Communications Executive will manage all external and internal communications assignments for the company. The executive will engage and work with representatives from Indonesia’s mainstream media and new media outlets to advertise the services of the company and partners. This executive will also have to stay up to date with the products, services and market trends of companies that provide similar services as Kacific and our partners in Indonesia.
The incumbent will be based in Indonesia, and the portfolio will focus on Indonesia’s market.
• Engage Indonesia’s mainstream media, new media outlets and marketing agency for publicity and
• Oversee the entire procurement and advertisement placement process
• Oversee the entire press release, media issues, and media interview facilitation process
• Oversee the entire social media concepts, events, roadshows planning and other media-related processes
• Oversee the entire process for Kacific events, partner(s) events and conferences with partners and
• Create brochures and digital content for advertisements to drive engagement for our broadband
solutions and products
• Proactively build and manage relationships with key internal and external stakeholders across a range of
businesses and geographies in Indonesia
• Manage crisis communications for any issues that will arise in Indonesia
• Monitor and bring awareness to online assets for all media web portals and existing tool platforms,
connect people to resources, escalate questions, comments, or concerns from our partners and
• Monitor and measure the effectiveness of communications strategy through digital analytics, surveys,
and other key performance indicators
• Review communications strategies and recommend new strategies whenever the need arises
• Create weekly reports on progress on projects and take on other responsibilities assigned by
• Able to travel to different parts of Indonesia for assignments
• Able to read, write and communicate in English and the local language/s of Indonesia
• A university degree in marketing, communications, business marketing or equivalent qualification with
at least two or thre years of relevant experience
• Experience with working in a marketing and media agency or communications-related roles
• Independent, strong project and stakeholder management skills
• Experience with copywriting, editing and editorial rights duties
• Highly self-motivated, good written and verbal communications skills
• Skillsets in designing and editing creative brochures
• Superior written, verbal, and visual communication skills
• Strong balance of creative and analytical skills
• Photography and photo-editing skillsets are a bonus
Apply now to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration. Please send your resume to us with the title of the position in the subject header. And do pass along the opportunity if it sounds like a good fit for someone you know!