B2B Marketing Executive
Kacific is a next-generation broadband satellite operator. We are committed to providing universal, fast, high-quality broadband access at an affordable cost using robust technologies and an agile business model.
Founded in 2013 by a core team of senior satellite professionals, Kacific is backed by a group of investors with experience in global telecommunications and infrastructure. Our first Ka-band high throughput satellite, Kacific1, launched in 2019 to stream high-speed, low-cost, ultra-reliable broadband to rural and suburban areas of the Pacific and Southeast Asia.
Kacific’s purpose is to make a rapid and lasting difference to the people of Southeast Asia and the Pacific by providing high-quality, low-cost satellite broadband accessible from a small, easy-to-install and affordable antenna. Broadband connectivity enables critical government services to reach the heart of otherwise vulnerable rural communities.
Kacific is committed to using proven space technologies to solve the endemic lack of affordable broadband internet in remote and underserved regions and locations of the world. Satellite connectivity drives economic growth, provides infrastructure freedom to communities, and improves people’s lives. Whether in urban, extra-urban, rural or fringe and remote areas, we help businesses, governments and communities fully participate in the digital world.
Kacific is expanding and we are looking for a B2B Marketing Executive to support our sales and marketing team.
We are looking for a passionate and compassionate storyteller and communicator who believes in making the world a better place by connecting the underserved.
The B2B Marketing executive will play a key supporting role in the development and implementation of regional marketing activities to drive awareness for Kacific in Asia Pacific. This includes internal and external communications, social media, and public relation activities. Our ideal candidate will be someone who is a self-starter, outgoing, and have strong writing skills and detail-oriented executional skills. The role will be based in Singapore, and reports to the Marketing Manager.
He or she will be involved in:
- Developing the Kacific brand among existing and new customers through a wide range of B2B channels including email campaigns, social, awards, events, CRM, Press releases.
- Assisting and implementing end-to-end planning, execution, and administration of B2B events and conferences to feature Kacific products, services and technical expertise to industry experts and customers.
- Being the brand ambassador for Kacific, ensuring brand visibility and consistency in every partner and business market & channel.
- Supporting the roll-out of new product launches with training decks and marketing efforts.
- Driving lead and demand generation campaigns as the marketing deliverables to the business.
- Managing content updates on the website and social media platforms including content creation, copywriting, proofreading.
- Work with agencies to ensure websites, digital platforms, marketing materials are aligned with Kacific brand and business goals.
- Optimising content considering SEO and social media best practices.
- Have a pulse on the latest B2B social media trends, social listening.
- Support the development of a B2B marketing strategy in order to deliver the commercial objectives, reaching new and existing customers and launching new products
- Develop client case studies and sales collateral to ensure the business team is armed with the right tools to showcase Kacific’s proposition and win new businesses
- Analyse product marketing activities, drive efficiencies and optimise campaigns
- Proactively monitor the competitor landscape and work with the product and marketing teams to enhance our offerings
- Degree in Marketing / Communications or relevant
- Strong corporate writing skills
- 2 years of experience in marketing / PR role, both in-house or agency
- Experience in B2B tech or telco industry would be a plus
- Excellent communications skills
- Knowledge of website / social media platforms
- Proficient in Microsoft office (Powerpoint, Word, Excel)
- Event management coordination experience is a plus