HR Admin Intern
Kacific is a next-generation broadband satellite operator. We are committed to providing universal, fast, high-quality broadband access at an affordable cost using robust technologies and an agile business model.
Founded in 2013 by a core team of senior satellite professionals, Kacific is backed by investors with global telecommunications and infrastructure experience. Our first Ka-band high throughput satellite, Kacific1, launched in 2019 to stream high-speed, low-cost, ultra-reliable broadband to rural and suburban areas of the Pacific and Southeast Asia.
The HR & Admin team at Kacific manages and delivers core HR operations functions across the organization, covering the full employee life cycle, such as recruitment researching and screening, onboarding and offboarding, employment relations, compensation and benefits, and human capital matters.
The HR Intern should have strong communication and writing skills and keep abreast of the latest developments in employment legislation to determine how the company’s HR policies may be affected. The role does not require technical skills and could include managing internal data, developing creative solutions to improve processes, and accesses to relevant information for the team.
- Assist with people policy reviews that may cover the areas of Employee Leave Benefits, etc.,
- Management of employment-related agreements and documents
- Support employee engagement and communications projects
- Develop the communication materials around the company’s culture, values and behaviors
- Establish and maintain administrative systems and processes that allow effective management of all correspondences, documentation, compliance, and reporting requirements
- Assist in all internal wellness & engagement activities (e.g. National Day, Deepavali etc)
- Other Ad-hoc projects
- Undergraduate (HR, Marketing, Communications, Policies or relevant degree)
- Strong command of English (written) would be advantageous
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Hands-on, with a can-do and positive attitude with a hunger to learn
- Independent worker, as well as a team player
- Detail oriented, meticulous, and excellent organization skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with a tactful and diplomatic approach
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced, dynamic, and multi-cultural organization