National Partnership Manager
Headquartered in Singapore, Kacific is a leading broadband satellite operator delivering high-speed internet to more than 25 countries. Kacific launched its first satellite manufactured by Boeing, Kacific-1 in December 2019 on a Falcon 9 rocket. While Kacific-1 started commercial operations in April 2020, Kacific is already contemplating ordering new satellites to face a widely unmet and fast-growing demand.
- Identify, recruit and onboard new channel partners within assigned territory.
- Develop engagement programs, such as roadshows, BTL programs and promotions to engage channel partners.
- Manage industry events and provide on-ground support to ensure smooth execution.
- Evaluate partner sales performance and recommend improvements.
- Educate partners about product portfolio and complimentary services offered.
- Communicate up-to-date information about new products and enhancements to partners.
- Overseeing all incoming and outgoing projects and channel documentation.
- Securing growth opportunities and initiating new projects.
- Conduct sales and product training for local partners and resellers.
- Plan, launch and execute nationwide on-ground marketing campaigns with partners
- Gather customer testimonials (stories, pics, video)
- Monitor industry events, suggest participation and report which events competitors and clients attend
- Organise or attend regional events and present if requested
- Website: manage country-specific websites for Kacific and partners with regular content updates.
- Engage mainstream media and new media for publicity and advertisement assignments.
- Lead all external vendors relationships such as freelancers, agencies, etc. to ensure quality delivery, on time and within budget.
- Oversee the entire procurement and advertisement placement process.
- Manage the entire press releases, media invites, and media interviews facilitation process.
- Engage in the entire social media posting and other media related processes.
- Monitor and bring awareness to online assets for all media web portals and existing tool platforms, connect people to resources, escalate questions, comments or concerns from our partners and employees.
- Monitor and measure the effectiveness of Marcom initiatives through digital analytics, surveys, and other key performance indicators.
- Supervise Kacific partners’ marketing initiatives on the ground.
- Able to read, write and communicate in English and local language/s.
- A university degree in communications, business marketing or equivalent qualification with 3 years of relevant experience.
- Desirable to have a background in the telco industry channel management and/or retail marketing experience.
- Familiar with ATL & BTL Marketing
- Ability to multi-task and manage various project elements simultaneously.
- Able to travel to different parts of the country for assignments.
- Strong project and stakeholder management skills.
- Strong campaign planning skills
- Experience with copywriting, editing and editorial rights duties.
- A strong balance of creative and analytical skills.
- Photography/ videography skillsets are a bonus.
- Entrepreneurship and drive to achieve more is definitely a plus
- Videography skills are most appreciated
Apply now to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration. Please send your resume to us with the title of the position in the subject header. And do pass along the opportunity if it sounds like a good fit for someone you know!
No calls or resumes from agencies, thank you.