Contract Administrator (3-month contract)
Kacific is a fast-growing and evolving broadband satellite group headquartered in Singapore with offices in Vanuatu and Asia Pacific. Kacific’s purpose is to make a rapid and lasting difference to the people of Asia Pacific by providing high-quality, low-cost satellite broadband connectivity that will enable critical healthcare, education, and government services to reach unserved and underserved rural communities.
Reporting to the Operations team in Singapore, the incumbent will support the growth of the company by developing and implement efficient sales operations processes, including effective sales contract lifecycle management.
The Contract Administrator role is a contract role for 3 months, from January to March.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Prepare or support the drafting of contracts for the sales team with the help of Kacific Legal Counsel for non-standard contract terms.
- Follow the contract flow from its submission until its signature by the Customer and Kacific, including all future amendments of such contracts.
- Maintain an organized system of physical and digital records
- Maintain and update information database for customers, sales and contracts
- Develop sales reports, oversees sales plan process and track sales indicators
- Track and report the performance of promotional campaigns
Organization and key interfaces
- Based in Singapore, in the Sales team
- Interfaces internally with Sales, Regional Directors, Finance, Legal, Operations
- Interfaces externally with customers from time to time
Qualification and competences
- Knowledge in sales / contract administration is a plus
- Excel and other type of analytical and reporting software tools
- Organized and able to follow through issues
- Articulate and communicate properly in both spoken and written English
- Good team player, proactive to ask and clarify whenever needed
Personality and character
- Logical thinker, thoughtful and methodical
- Good writing skills
- Keen attention to detail, with an ability to spot errors
- Team player