Financial Modelling Manager
Headquartered in Singapore, Kacific Broadband Satellites Ltd. is a leading satellite broadband operator delivering high-speed internet to more than 25 countries in the Asia Pacific region. In December 2019, Kacific-1, the company’s first geostationary Ka-band satellite manufactured by Boeing, was launched into space aboard its Falcon 9 rocket. Since the commencement of commercial operations on Kacific-1 in April 2020, strong demand for our service has outpaced our beam capacities in many of our target markets, and the company is on track to add new satellites to its fleet in the near future.
You will be based in Singapore and will report directly to the CFO. Your primary responsibilities will include updating and maintaining the Group’s financial models, with a particular focus on capital structuring and financial planning.
Your role will be critical to the success of Kacific and will include the following responsibilities:
- Building, developing, and running financial models to support the company’s strategic decision-making functions
- Spearheading and managing forecasting and budgeting processes
- Collating and coordinating inputs from various departments to populate assumptions and structure in financial models
- Overseeing the fulfilment of the Group’s financial obligations under existing and future lender agreements
- Executing reporting requirements for the Board, investors, and other stakeholders
- Managing input assumptions from various stakeholders
- Performing sensitivity analysis to assess a reasonable range of outcomes (base, best, and worst-case scenarios)
- Understanding the company’s financial performance from data analysis in order to identify key causes of business variances for performance measurement and to develop recommendations for changes in model assumptions
- Highlighting major forecast assumptions/deviations from actual and their effects on the financial outlook for the company
- Providing guidance on best practices for financial analysis, financial modelling, and scenario analysis/business case justification
To be successful in this role you must have a demonstrably successful track record in the following areas:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting, Business, Finance, or Economics
- A minimum of 2-3 years of experience in investment banking, private equity, or project financing, preferably in the field(s) of Infrastructure/Telecommunications
- Outstanding financial modelling skills with a proven ability to develop a model from scratch
- An excellent understanding of financial accounting standards and financial analysis
- A sound understanding of hybrid financing products
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail with a dedication to accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to analyse large sets of data
- Previous experience with reading and understanding complex legal documentation
- A good work ethic and the ability to adapt to new challenges in a collaborative team environment
- Flexibility to manage all ad hoc projects as necessary
If you can demonstrate the required experience and skills and are seeking the opportunity to develop your career and be a key player in a fast-growing and dynamic team, we would love to meet with you.
Apply now to email@example.com for immediate consideration. Please send your resume to us with the title of the position in the subject header. And do pass along the opportunity if it sounds like a good fit for someone you know!
NOTE: No unsolicited calls or resumes from agencies will be processed.