Marketing Communications Executive
Kacific is a next-generation broadband satellite operator. We are committed to providing universal, fast, high-quality broadband access at an affordable cost using robust technologies and an agile business model.
Founded in 2013 by a core team of senior satellite professionals, Kacific is backed by a group of investors with experience in global telecommunications and infrastructure. Our first Ka-band high throughput satellite, Kacific1, launched in 2019 to stream high-speed, low-cost, ultra-reliable broadband to rural and suburban areas of the Pacific and Southeast Asia.
Kacific’s purpose is to make a rapid and lasting difference to the people of Southeast Asia and the Pacific by providing high-quality, low-cost satellite broadband accessible from a small, easy-to-install and affordable antenna. Broadband connectivity enables critical government services to reach the heart of otherwise vulnerable rural communities.
Kacific is committed to using proven space technologies to solve the endemic lack of affordable broadband internet in remote and underserved regions and locations of the world. Satellite connectivity drives economic growth, provides infrastructure freedom to communities, and improves people’s lives. Whether in urban, extra-urban, rural or fringe and remote areas, we help businesses, governments and communities fully participate in the digital world.
Kacific is expanding and we are looking for a Marketing Communications Executive based in the Philippines to support our sales and marketing team.
The Kacific Marketing Communications Executive will work together with the National Partnership Manager to champion all brand-communication, awareness and marketing-related activities to support the overall business objectives and strategy of Kacific in the Philippines. The role will need an excellent project manager and self-starter with a customer-centric approach to understand the pain points, needs and opportunities of customers, end-users and local distributors, to ideate and execute high-impact marketing activities to complement sales and marketing goals. The Marketing Communication Executive will champion all initiatives through traditional and non-traditional channels to build a strong brand affinity across key business stakeholders in the region.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Own, develop and execute brand-building marketing programs and activities across traditional and non-traditional channels, aligned with the overall marketing strategy
- Protect the brand by ensuring consistent, cohesive and up-to-date communication that is aligned with the overall brand direction, across all key partners and business stakeholders
- Gather, curate and promote end-user stories on Kacific channels to promote the brand
- Organize and coordinate with key stakeholders to acquire high-quality customer testimonials to strengthen local presence and awareness
- Build and establish strong media relations to increase brand mileage across various platforms
- Copywrite custom content for all local marketing initiatives as the need arises
- Drive brand awareness of both Kacific and key local partners through project management of joint marketing campaigns and programs
- Oversee all marketing operations in support of the distribution channel, including the distribution of merchandise and coordination with suppliers and vendors
- Manage local marketing promotions by coordinating with internal stakeholders to monitor, issue and report such programs effectively
- Measure the effectiveness of all partner marketing initiatives through surveys, analytics and other program key performance indicators
- Degree in Marketing, Mass Communications with at least 2 years’ relevant experience in a relevant industry.
- Experience in marketing or public relations roles, both in-house or agency is desirable
- Experience in B2B tech or telco industry would be a plus
- Excellent communications and written skills
- Knowledge of website & social media platforms
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Powerpoint, Word, Excel)
- Event management coordination experience is a plus